Hightower Staff Birthdays!
Hightower PTA would like to wish the following staff members a very Happy Birthday for the month of April!
In lieu of monthly birthday treats provided by PTA volunteers, each staff member received a gift card to Nothing Bundt Cakes for their own Bundtlet!
Questions about the Staff Birthdays program? Please contact Candice Muttitt, Hospitality-Celebrations Chair, at email@example.com. Thanks!
STAAR Survival Snacks
Spring is here and STAAR testing is coming up! Let's show our teachers and staff how much we appreciate all the hard work they have been doing to help our students prepare for the STAAR test.
We would like to provide our Hightower Teachers and Staff with plenty of sweet treats, salty snacks, healthy treats, gum/mints, and beverages they can enjoy during the testing period.
Please remember all items must be individually packaged and store-bought.
Please plan to drop off your donated items between Monday, April 12 and Friday, April 30 at the front entrance to the school between 8:00am - 2:00pm. Face coverings are required and entry into the building is not permitted.
Sign up here to bring snacks today!
Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Tapp at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your help!
Spirit Day--On the Border--Wed April 21st!
On The Border is donating back to Hightower Elementary PTA - you can help by eating!
On Wednesday, April 21st On The Border, 5960 W. Parker Rd, will donate 20% of Takeout & Pick up orders to Hightower Elementary PTA. Please help us by RSVPing to save the date and inviting a friend (or 2) to eat with you! RSVP & details here: www.groupraise.com/events/186854
Kindergarten Registration--NOW OPEN!
Kindergarten Registration 2021
Online registration is now open
Student's Birth Certificate
Student's social security card (optional)
Proof of residency (lease, gas or electric bill)
Parent/guardian photo ID
Hightower PTA Alumni Scholarship
Do you have a graduating senior who attended Hightower Elementary? Or do you know someone who does? Hightower PTA is offering a $500 scholarship to a graduating PISD senior who attended Hightower for a minimum of 2 years, including 5th Grade.
Click here for more information, including a link to the application.
ONE-STOP SHOP ON ALL THINGS YEARBOOK!
- 2020-2021 Yearbook $25 Pre-Sale Last Chance **Extended through April!**
- Memory Messages For Your Favorite Tigers
- Help Us Fill Up The Yearbook By Sending Your Photos
Questions? Contact Becca Berry-Cacioppo, Yearbook Chair, at Yearbook@HightowerPTA.org.
Carpool Safety Reminders
Click here to view the full list of carpool reminders and city/state laws.
Good reminders for drivers:
- Slow down in all school zones! Our school zones operate before school from 7:00-8:00 am and after school from 2:30-3:15 pm. The speed limit in all active school zones is always 20 MPH.
- Do not use your cell phone in any Carpool Line or while driving. It's illegal!
- Watch out for the crosswalks. Always stop when the crossing guard is in the street holding up the Stop sign. Do not enter the street until the crossing guard has returned to the sidewalk.
- Allow extra time to arrive early! The building opens to students at 7:30 am.
Have patience and be kind to our fellow Hightower families!
Calendar of Events
Subscribe to our calendar