Your back-to-school checklist starts July 1.
We've made it easy!
Complete EACH step below and get back to your Summer!
** Our tax free period is July 1 - 12th, so don't delay and save! **
- Create/update your Family Profile HERE - RESPONSE REQUIRED
- Purchase your annual PTA Membership HERE - RESPONSE REQUIRED
- Create/update your subscription to the school calendar HERE.
- Select your volunteer preferences HERE. (Sign up early to volunteer at your favorite events)
- Order your Spirit Wear HERE.
If your student(s) are not showing the correct grade level, you can change it here
- Order your 2021-2022 Yearbook HERE.
- SCHOOL SUPPLIES SALES HAVE CLOSED. (July 1-12 ONLY!)
If you missed the school supplies deadline, you can purchase all the supplies your student will need at your local store(s). Here is the school supply list by grade level for your convenience. CLICK HERE
- Sign-up for the ROAR newsletter HERE.
- Download "bloomz" (AppStore/PlayStore, enter our code 2WFAUA to join our private group.)
- Donate to your favorite events and programs through the general donation fund. See note below.
- Complete your annual PISD Background Check - required to volunteer at any school event within PISD. Please go to the Plano ISD Volunteer Site starting July 7th, 2021.
Dear Parents, due to the pandemic, memberships and fundraising was down last year. Please consider purchasing the items listed above in yellow by July 12th to help us plan for the year and activities ahead.
--With gratitude, your 2021-2022 Hightower PTA
Check back often as we will be updating the rest of the PTA website throughout the Summer!
Reflections Art Program
Hightower PTA is proud to announce that the 2021-2022 National PTA Reflections theme is
"I Will Change the World By"
Reflections is a national PTA-sponsored art program that provides an opportunity for your child to apply the year's theme to a work of art in six different categories. Students will be recognized for their work at Hightower and potentially be recognized at the district and even state levels.
Reflections deadline is November 8th!
>> Click here to learn more.<<
>>Download the flyer here.<<
2021-2022 Yearbooks are on sale now!
Pre-Order now and pay $25, the price goes up to $30 in November.
You can also add a special memory message for your student! $10 for K-4th or $12 for 5th (5th grade memory messages include a photo, which should be submitted to Yearbook@HightowerPTA.org by February). Space is limited so get your spot now and you can send in the message later!
Pre-ordered yearbooks will go home at the end of the school year.
Click here for more information about yearbook and to purchase your copy.
Questions? Don't remember if you already ordered? Please email Becca Berry-Cacioppo, Yearbook Chair, at Yearbook@HightowerPTA.org.
Fundraisers & Donations
At Hightower, our PTA provides money for many programs and events that would otherwise not be provided to our students. Please consider participating in these programs to directly and/or indirectly donate to the school.
Click on the our corporate partners to learn how you can help out our Hightower PTA!
Hightower PTA uses all PTA funds to support our students, teachers, and school through special events, annual programs, and technology improvements. The PTA is 100% volunteer-based and we are grateful for donations of any amount!
Learn more about Fundraising and Donations for our PTA here!
2021-2022 School Supply List by Grade-Level
Need to buy your school supplies?
Carpool Safety Reminders
Click here to view the full list of carpool reminders and city/state laws.
Good reminders for drivers:
- Slow down in all school zones! Our school zones operate before school from 7:00-8:00 am and after school from 2:30-3:15 pm. The speed limit in all active school zones is always 20 MPH.
- Do not use your cell phone in any Carpool Line or while driving. It's illegal!
- Watch out for the crosswalks. Always stop when the crossing guard is in the street holding up the Stop sign. Do not enter the street until the crossing guard has returned to the sidewalk.
- Allow extra time to arrive early! The building opens to students at 7:30 am.
Have patience and be kind to our fellow Hightower families!
Calendar of Events
Subscribe to our calendar