Spring Break March 8-12
Spring Break is March 8-12!
Enjoy your break and we will see you back on Monday, March 15!
Spirit Day--OTB Wednesday, March 10th
Silent Auction Spring 2021
Save the Date!
Silent Auction March 15-29th 2021
If you would like to make a donation or know someone who does,
All proceeds will be used to help our students and Hightower teachers so get ready!
5th Grade Parents Q&A
5th Grade Parents Q&A with Frankford Principal Tuesday, March 23
Calling all 5th Grade Parents! Please save the date for a virtual afternoon coffee and Q&A chat on Tuesday, March 23 at 4:00 p.m. with Frankford Principal Melanie Schulte via Google Meet. During this event, Mrs. Schulte will provide information for incoming 6th grade Frankford Falcon families and answer any questions you may have. This is a great way to get more information about the transition to middle school so please plan to attend if you’re able.
Please use this link to attend the event: https://meet.google.com/sun-wntq-poh.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Tracy Duchouquette at email@example.com. Thank you!
ONE-STOP SHOP ON ALL THINGS YEARBOOK!
- 2020-2021 Yearbook $25 Pre-Sale Last Chance **Extended through April!**
- Memory Messages For Your Favorite Tigers
- Help Us Fill Up The Yearbook By Sending Your Photos
Questions? Contact Becca Berry-Cacioppo, Yearbook Chair, at Yearbook@HightowerPTA.org.
Hightower Staff Birthdays!
Hightower PTA would like to wish the following staff members a very Happy Birthday for the month of March!
In lieu of monthly birthday treats provided by PTA volunteers, each staff member received a gift card to Nothing Bundt Cakes for their own Bundtlet!
Questions about the Staff Birthdays program? Please contact Candice Muttitt, Hospitality-Celebrations Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Carpool Safety Reminders
Click here to view the full list of carpool reminders and city/state laws.
Good reminders for drivers:
- Slow down in all school zones! Our school zones operate before school from 7:00-8:00 am and after school from 2:30-3:15 pm. The speed limit in all active school zones is always 20 MPH.
- Do not use your cell phone in any Carpool Line or while driving. It's illegal!
- Watch out for the crosswalks. Always stop when the crossing guard is in the street holding up the Stop sign. Do not enter the street until the crossing guard has returned to the sidewalk.
- Allow extra time to arrive early! The building opens to students at 7:30 am.
Have patience and be kind to our fellow Hightower families!
Calendar of Events
Subscribe to our calendar