Now that you know WHY you should join the Hightower PTA, here's HOW to join the Hightower PTA - follow our easy step-by-step guide:
START HERE : (Follow each step & quick links below)
1) Register: Update and/or complete your Parent & Student Profile HERE You must complete this step first before you'll see any order forms e.g. Supplies, Spirit wear etc.
2) Purchase your Annual PTA Membership HERE
3) Select your Directory & Publish Preferences HERE
4) Select your Volunteer Preferences HERE
5) Sign-up to receive PTA News and Event Reminders HERE
6) Order your 2018-2019 Yearbook HERE
7) Order your Spirit Wear HERE
8) School Supply Packs (Ordering closed, deadline was July 16th)
** Missed the deadline? Download the School Supply List HERE to purchase on your own
** Not sure if you ordered supplies? Log in (above) to check your "Previous Orders" to confirm.
9) Make a Donation HERE to the PTA to help support programs and events
10) Follow Hightower PTA on Facebook CLICK HERE. This is our #1 source for getting news out to parents quickly on a daily basis!
11) Subscribe to our calendar. CLICK HERE to sync and never miss an important date again!
12) Update your PISD Parent Portal HERE Information starting July 26th - August 3rd.
13) Complete the PISD Online Volunteer Application HERE
The application is required if you plan to volunteer at any PTA or school events in the 2018-2019 school year. We recommend that you complete this application now so your background check is done and approved prior to any event. NOTE: Be sure to select Hightower (and any other schools that you wish) on the application.
- 2018-2019 Student School Supply List
(If you are NOT planning to purchase supplies through the PTA July-1-16 then you'll need this list. If you already purchased supplies through the PTA before school ended, then you will not need this list).
- PTA Back-To-School Postcard
Lost your postcard? Here's a copy!
- Hightower New Student Registration
At Hightower July 25 & 26 (Call the school for details).
- Annual Registration for existing and newly enrolled PISD Students
All Parent Portal accounts must be updated by August 3rd. Visit the PISD website for more details.
- PISD Online Volunteer Application
Required (Online starting July 1) if you want to volunteer at any school events in the 2018-2019 school year.
About the PISD Volunteer Application: EACH YEAR THE PISD VOLUNTEER DATABASE IS PURGED and you MUST RE-APPLY in order to volunteer at any event throughout each school year. Please complete the following application on the PISD website. The approval process is NOT instant. It can take up to 2-weeks. Once approved your information will be automatically provided to the school - so PLEASE do it early at the beginning of the school year so you can volunteer anytime throughout the year.
*Be sure to mark Hightower as your School of choice on the applications.
Thank you for your support! We look forward to another amazing school year!
Need help? Have a question? Contact Membership@hightowerPTA.org