Who is part of the Hightower PTA? We are parents, grandparents, teachers, and community members who support Hightower's students and faculty.
- We give financial assistance to teachers and to the school.
- We plan and fund arts, science, and cultural enrichment programs.
- We keep parents informed about school happenings, Plano ISD policies, and available resources.
- We assist students and teachers with annual events such as our Back to School Family Picnic, Bike Rodeo, FitFest, Cultural Diversity Day, and Field Day.
Why join the PTA? There are many reasons to join the PTA, including:
- The only way to access the Hightower Student Directory is through online support of the PTA. This online published directory is free with PTA membership.
- The Hightower PTA pays the total cost of many of your student's enrichment activities. The PTA members raise the money and members decide how it’s spent. Your dues support programs that foster parent involvement in children’s education, as well as leadership training and advocacy efforts.
- The Hightower PTA publishes weekly emails, a monthly newsletter, this website, and the digital marquee in front of the school to keep families informed.
- Your membership also sponsors Class Parties, Bike Rodeo, Field Day, Highlights & eNews, Field Trips, Special Programs, Teacher Training, and so much more.
Join the PTA today and support your child's teacher, school, and education!
Questions or want more information? Contact Candice Walker-Muttitt, VP1-Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting your Hightower PTA!
** Additional Perks for Joining PTA **