Who is part of the Hightower PTA? We are parents and teachers of Hightower students.
- We give financial assistance to teachers and to the school.
- We plan and fund arts, science and cultural enrichment programs.
- We keep parents informed about school happenings, District policies, and available resources.
- We assist students and teachers with events like our annual Back to School Family Picnic, Bike Rodeo, Fit Kids Event, Multicultural Night, and Field Day.
Why Join the PTA? There are many reasons to join the PTA, and here are just a few:
- The only way to access the Hightower Student Directory is through online support of the PTA. This online published directory will be free with PTA membership.
- The Hightower PTA pays the total cost of many of your student's enrichment activities. The PTA members raise the money and members decide how it’s spent. Your dues support programs that foster parent involvement in children’s education as well as leadership training and advocacy efforts.
- The Hightower PTA publishes weekly news briefs, this website, and the new Digital Marquee to keep families informed.
Please, join the PTA today and support your child's teacher, school and education!
As part of the annual back-to-school process, our online registration system opens on July 17, 2017 and will remain open throughout the school year.
PARENTS: This is where you will have the opportunity to complete all of your PTA paperwork and purchases throughout the school year! For example:
- Join the Hightower PTA
- Purchase spirit wear, school supplies, and yearbook
- Complete and access the student directory
- Make a donation
- Sign-up to volunteer, class parties, field trips and special programs
- Make payments via PayPay
- Purchase event and fundraiser tickets and much more!
Your membership also sponsors Class Parties, Bike Rodeo, Field Day, Highlights & eNews, Field Trips, Special Programs, Teacher Training, and so much more. Thank you for supporting your Hightower PTA!
Questions or want more information? Contact Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Additional Perks for Joining PTA**
1st day of School: 8/21
7:00am - Gym doors open
7:15am - Breakfast in Cafeteria
7:30am - Front doors open
7:45am - Class begins
2:45pm - School day ends
3:30pm - Building closed to students
7:30-7:45am -Open on Tuesday and Thursday