About Hightower PTA Website Resources:
As part of the annual back-to-school process, our online "Membership Tool Kit", which you can access through this PTA website, will open on July 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.
PARENTS: This is where you will have the opportunity to complete all of your PTA paperwork and purchases throughout the school year! For example:
- Join the Hightower PTA and become a member!
- Purchase spirit wear (starting July 4th)
- Order school supplies July 1- July 16th only! LIMITED TIME
- Order your 2018-2019 yearbook
- Update and access the student directory (members only)
- Sign up to receive our PTA weekly and monthly Newsletters
- Make a donation to the PTA
- Sign-up to volunteer throughout the school year
- Purchase event and fundraiser tickets and much more throughout the school year
- All purchases through the site are made via credit card for your convenience
Your membership also helps to support this Website, Class Parties, Bike Rodeo, Field Day, Highlights & eNews, Field Trips, Special Programs, Teacher Training, and SO much more.
Thank you for supporting your Hightower PTA! Please contact us if you have any questions.
Other questions? Please contact us at ask@HightowerPTA.org.
OTHER RELATED LINKS FOR BACK-TO-SCHOOL:
- 2018-2019 SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST BY GRADE LEVEL
- Plano Independent School District Website: http://www.pisd.edu/parents/
- Application to Volunteer (Required): http://www.pisd.edu/parents/pta.volunteers/index.shtml
- Register for the Hightower PTA: Membership Tool Kit (Please register AFTER July 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year, otherwise you will need to register again)