What to do if your student missed Fall picture day but would like their photo included in the yearbook
We understand not every student was able to have their photo taken during picture day on December 1st. If your child was unable to participate in Fall picture day, but still wants to be included in the yearbook, you can submit a photo of your student by following the steps below.
It’s important that you carefully review and follow the submission information, to ensure your student’s photo is received and included in the yearbook. You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of submitting.
1. Take a photo of your student against a solid background (I.e. a solid wall or door in your home).
- There should not be anything in the background, other than the wall - no props nor pets, please.
- The photo framing should be shoulders and up only. (see reference)
2. Send your student’s photo to Yearbook@HightowerPTA.org no later than Friday January 15th.
- Send only 1 photo per student
- Send sibling photos in separate emails
- Include student’s first and last name plus grade-level in the email
Questions? Contact Becca Berry-Cacioppo, Yearbook Chair at Yearbook@HightowerPTA.org