Get ready for the 2021 Hightower Bike Rodeo! Our Bike Rodeo will be held on October 15, 2021. During Bike Rodeo, students will have a chance to ride the Bike Rodeo course with their friends and classmates while learning about bike safety.
- All students need a proper fitting helmet *Helmets are required
- Check those tires, add air!
- Tighten & adjust seat levels (not too low/high)
- Straighten & tighten handlebars!
- Check brakes
- Fix broken or loose bike chains, please get those fixed BEFORE the event at your local bike shop or watch a video online!
We will need a large number of parent volunteers to make Bike Rodeo safe and successful!
If you would like to help out, please be sure your background check and information are completed through PISD's volunteer system, Voly.
Questions? Contact Matt Frishman, Bike Rodeo Chair, at Bicycle-Rodeo@HightowerPTA.