Hightower PTA needs your help in order for us to recognize exemplary people in our Hightower Community who have made an exceptional difference in the lives of our children and youth. Do you know such a person?
An Honorary Texas PTA Life Membership is one of the highest honors presented to an individual by the Texas PTA for their outstanding contributions to the well-being of our children. Nominees may be a Hightower teacher/staff member, parent volunteer, or a PTA leader.
Volunteers are what makes the Hightower PTA so successful. This is a great way to say "Thanks" to those special individuals for their positive influence not only at Hightower but for Texas.
If you would like to nominate a deserving individual for their contributions to Hightower Elementary School, please fill out the Texas PTA Life Membership Nominating Form. Forms will be accepted until February 5, 2021.
We have three ways to submit a nomination form:
1. Click here to submit a nomination form online
2. Download the nomination form here to print at home, complete and either email to Jennifer Tapp, VP-1 Membership via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop off at one of the three locations listed below by Friday, February 5th 9pm
3. No printer? No worries! Pick up a form at one of the three locations listed. Be sure to drop your completed nomination form(s) at one of the locations by Friday, February 5th
- 2304 Evening Sun Drive, Plano TX 75093
- 2701 Millington Drive, Plano, TX 75093
- 4421 Lone Tree Drive, Plano, TX 75093
Remember: All nomination forms must be received by February 5, 2021
The Life Membership Nominating Committee comprised of our PTA leaders and Mrs. Sprott will review all nominations and will make the final decision. Each honoree will be recognized on a Facebook Life Stream event on March 16, 2021.
Thank you for taking the time to help us recognize and honor Texas PTA Life Members!
Contact Jennifer Tapp, VP1 - Membership, at Membership@HightowerPTA.org if you have any questions